Farmers was started by a group of rural citizens and farm owners who wanted the best telephone systems for their communities.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I pay my bill? Farmers Telephone accepts cash, checks, ACH, Visa, Master Card, or Discover
- Who do I call if I have questions on my bill? Telephone questions: 970-562-4211 or 877-828-8656; Internet questions: 970-562-1824, 970-564-1824, or 866-821-0373.
- How can I change my payment method? Call the Business Office at the numbers listed above.
- What if I need a copy of my past invoices? Call the Business Office to request a copy.
- Can I get an itemized list of my phone calls? Local phone calls are not recorded. We respect your privacy. Details of long distance calls can be obtained from your long distance provider. Farmers Long Distance details are available from the Business office with proper identification.
- How do I relocate my phone service when I move? Contact a service provider in your new location to arrange for your new service.
- Who do I call if my Farmers telephone service is not working? During regular business hours (Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, contact us at 970-562-4211. After hours, weekends and holidays call 970-562-3000.
- How do I find out if there is a service outage in my area? Call the Business Office at 970-562-4211.
- How can I check on the status of my service request? Call the Business Office at 970-562-4211.
- I want to register a complaint; who do I talk to? Doug Pace, the General Manager at Farmers Telephone is available to help resolve any concerns you may have about products and services.